Communication is the invisible thread that bonds humanity. Expressions and language help us to connect with each other in meaningful ways.

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Strong People Ask for Help

Walk your talk and ask for help.  Creating a centered life that moves through the world in powerful ways - that's my goal.  Centering on my WHY: that core of what I believe that, for me, the world moves around, creates a strong centered core.  Asking for help in working through, executing to, and questioning options is KEY to the transparency of the truth.  A truly transparent centered life allows me to freely put my 'word' out there as a personal truth, without fear, knowing that the world will test it, poke and prod it, turn it over, and take it apart.  Criticism is perspective based feedback, and worth listening to, criticism can be the catalyst to engaged conversations around differences.  To truly understand another's perspective and to connect over that understanding, can change lives and connect in meaningful ways.  Acceptance is not agreement.  I have only lived one life out of the millions that are in this world.  To connect with others, to come to understand their views and perspectives is to enrich the ground upon which I stand.  Help does not just come from those who think like me, more importantly it comes from those who have taken the time to reflect on what I offer and to provide feedback and thoughts.  Asking for help is a great way of acknowledging the connectivity that inherently underlies humanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment